Tax Free Shopping for International Travellers


If a customer is based in an EU member state, VAT is charged.

If a customer is based outside the EU, VAT is not charged.

For Travellers


When eligible non-EU customers visiting Greece and spend 50€ or more at, they can benefit from VAT refunds.

Once your order has been placed, please provide us immediately with all required data as the final address of the country you are going to and your passport number.

Once we received all necessary information, we can attach the TAX FREE form to your order. We work with GLOBAL BLUE TAX FREE and would recommend you to 

consult their website directly to find out the total amount you can claim:


On leaving the European Union at the airport or port, go to the Customs desk and present your completed Tax Free Form, passport, receipts and purchases to get a 

stamp on your form.

Goods should be kept available for inspection, unused and with the original receipts.


Go to the nearby desk or office displaying a Global Blue logo. In some cases this will be a currency exchange.

Present your stamped, completed Tax Free Form to receive the refund in cash or to your credit cards.

In a rush? 

Use the Global Blue mailbox located nearby most Customs offices, to mail your completed, stamped Tax Free Form and receipts back to Global Blue for a

refund to your credit card. We recommend you add your email address to the Tax Free Form in case we need to contact you.

Refund paid is the VAT minus Global Blue’s service fee.

Completed Tax Free Forms which have been stamped by Customs can be sent to:

Standard and registered mail:

Global Blue P.O.BOX 363  810 00 Bratislava  Slovakia, Europe

For courier:

Global Blue, Prievozska 4D/Block E,  821 09 Bratislava,  Slovakia,  Europe

Use the Global Blue prepaid envelope provided by Alternatively, you may use your own envelope but you will need to pay for postage.

Global Blue must receive your completed Tax Free Form and receipts within 21 days of the purchase to avoid charges to your credit card, plus a penalty. 

Before sending the documents, we advise that you make a copy of them, and write down Tax Free Form number (DOC ID) of each Form for your reference. © 2017

Powered by Bear in mind